(Closed) Embossing?

posted 10 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2008


Are you looking to do dry or wet embossing?


You can get brass stencils on eBaY. I love the ones by Anna Griffin. The selection in stores are really awful. You can then get embossing tools from Michael’s or Jo Ann. They’re really affordable at a few dollars for a full set. You can emboss over a window with light coming through during the day. It may take some time depending on how complicated your design is.


Also known as stamping. You can get any water-based ink stamp pad (I like Color Box or VersaInk that doesn’t dry too quickly and some rubber or clear stamps. When the ink is still wet, you can pour some embossing powder over it and then heat with an embossing heat tool. It looks really professional and it’s really easy!

The embossing tool may run about $20, a stamp pad around $6, and powder around $4. Stamp prices may vary but Jo Ann and Michael’s always have sales.

The topic ‘Embossing?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors