(Closed) Enchanted wedding with red & silver as theme colour?

posted 6 years ago in Themes
Post # 5
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Red and silver would look fantastic!

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Intersting. When I think enchanted I usually think greens, but red would be awesome.  I think roses and tree branches with crystals hanging from them would be nice.  Something like this maybe:

Post # 7
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

when i think of enchanted i’m thinking of vines and twigs as decoratins and for indoor or night event, fairy lights or lighted centerpieces.

Post # 8
2442 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I suppose it is doable.  If that is what you want, that is what you want.  When I think of red and silver I think formal wedding.  I think of the colors of nature and perhaps pastel colors when I think of an enchanted wedding.  

Post # 10
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I think you can totally do this. Check out the pics for Kate Moss’s wedding. Her flower girls were adorable. Also there is a pic of her with a long red coat over her dress in front of ivy. Kinda has a modern enchanted feel. You could also try searching YouTube for the wedding scene from the recent tv series Camelot. The wedding on there was beautiful. We were going to use it as inspiration. They mixed darker reds with a pale blue. Hope this helps.

The topic ‘Enchanted wedding with red & silver as theme colour?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors