- 5 years ago
- Wedding: November 2016 - Garden
It doesnt have to be engaged or married, just in a relationship.
Before dating your SOs what was your type of guy you were interested in? Goofy? Emo? Nerdy? What about his height? Tall? Short? What about your “imaginary SOs dream hobby? Pianist? Painter? Musician? What were your standards in men? Werr your standards high or low? Features? How many bees wanted blue eyes or blonde hair? Or what race did you specifically liked more? Your SO’s now, how many qualified your standards or not at all?
Now after answering this, did you bees catch your high standards or dream guy change after dating your SOs?
I go first 🙂
(Make bullet points please! It’ll be easier for all of us instead of big fat paragraphs) I just want 1-10 please. Just the specifics. If you have more then ten that’s fine. I won’t dock you for it haha. If you have less than ten that’s fine too. No worries 🙂
1. He had to be tall. Taller than 5’10
2. He had to cook
3. He had to be a pianist-i wanted him to play the piano to me every night before bed. 💙
4. He had to be an artist of painting.
5. He had to be very intelligent with an education of a bachelors degree
6. Most of all he had to love God like I do, worship, go to church and help me grow as a better Christian
7. Understanding sweet and caring
8. Nerdy-I just LOVE nerdy guys
10. Huskie or German Shephard lover.
My Fiance meets 9 out of ten. He isn’t a pianist as so he can’t play the piano at night before bed 🙁 but what I just found out is that his whole family are muscians which is so cool!!
I didn’t add race on mine because I wasn’t specifically looking for a race I liked. I wanted to try out all races though. My ex was black so I was looking for Caucasian next but it didn’t turn out that way. Although my Fiance is black I couldn’t love him any less 🙂
Now it’s your turns bees!!