(Closed) Engagement in Banff! (#169)

posted 4 years ago in Proposals
Post # 17
189 posts
Blushing bee

outdoorbee:  CONGRATULATIONS! That’s such a beautiful location, and the ring is stunning! You and your fiance look so happy being together!

Post # 19
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

outdoorbee:  ours was at the Rimrock! Hands down my favourite spot in Banff. Like you, we’re kind of waiting until January to make any plans but I’m pretty sure it’ll end up being in Canmore. Not as many options as in Banff, but still gorgeous. I’m guessing you guys are in Calgary?

Post # 20
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

yycbridetobe:  We just got married in Canmore in September and it was amazing! So many beautiful locations for pictures and the scenery is of course amazing. Plus there were lots of affordable hotel options for guests and it’s easy to get around and less busy than Banff. Great choice!!

outdoorbee:  Congrats and happy planning!!

Post # 22
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

outdoorbee:  Even better then! I love the Kootenays. Congrats again and enjoy the planning (once you get started)!

Post # 23
558 posts
Busy bee

Congratulations! Your pictures look awesome with that background! And it’s so nice you got your dream ring!! 

Post # 25
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Congrats bee, beautiful ring!! Glad you got exactly what you wanted! 

Post # 26
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

outdoorbee:  I am getting married in Fernie, could be another option for you maybe. Its A LOT cheaper than banff/canmore, and even more awesome in my opinion. Farther drive from Calgary aiport (but a beautiful drive), but they could fly to Cranbrook as well. I know im getting ahead of your planning but thought I’d chime in!

The topic ‘Engagement in Banff! (#169)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors