Post # 1
Not sure what sorts of outfits to pick- our pictures are in mid September in NY, just outside the city so it’ll still be nice and warm. Leaves won’t be turning yet, so I don’t want to go too autumn-y with our clothes. Would anyone post what they wore? I think I need to go pinterest hunting but I am just not sure where to start. Thank you!
Post # 3
We did two outfits – one more dressy and one casual:
– Me – Floral skirt with a salmon top, nude heels, pearls
– Fiance – khaki dress pants, mint green button down shirt, brown shoes
– Me – Black teeshirt (lace inset, so it’s a little less t-shirt), jeans, black ballet flats, pearls
– Fiance – jeans, white polo, black jacket, black shoes
Post # 4
- Wedding: June 2013 - Piney River Ranch
We had two outfits. First one was a casual outfit..
– Me: straight legged jeans with high boots, sheer blousy top (patterened)
– FH: jeans and a Ralph Lauren tshirt (color matching my outfit), and dress shoes.
Second outfit was dressier:
– Me: navy lace skirt with a tank top tucked in and heels (used flats also because we were on a rocky mountain)
– FH: same jeans, Nautica button up dress shirt and dress shoes
Post # 5
We did two outfits – dressy and casual, but I don’t have any pics back yet with the dressy. Here is the casual:
Post # 6
That is a gorgeous picture! Thanks for the recommendations, guys. I guess I’m pretty self conscious and just don’t want to look like crap in my engagement pictures. I also want to look like myself, not like I got dressed up for work and happened to get my picture taken 🙂 I’ll try to post some pictures of what I’m thinking of wearing.
Post # 7
We did sweaters (March, Central Park, NYC) that were similar in color, but not matchy matchy. Here’s an example…