(Closed) Engagement pictures: Need your opinion!

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Go with your gut and my opinion is wait.  We were scheduled for this past Sunday and the forecast was cloudy, windy, and 58 with chance of rain.  We were supposed to have them taken at a beach.  I freaked out and was just going to suck it up, but instead emailed my photog and asked to switch locations to our home town.  He was fine with it and we did our pics sunday and i am SO HAPPY i went with my gut.  We got gorgeous city foliage pics with so much character.  All i could picture at the beach was being windblown and cold.  I knew it would be making me nervous the whole time if we were at the beach.

2 weeks won’t make a difference weather wise and if you’re worried about wind gusts you won’t be yourself.  I was so relieved and relaxed on sunday and it all came across in the pics. 

Hope this helps!

Post # 4
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

CapeBride is right, even though it SUCKS having to wait even longer, the pictures will be forever and you want them to be perfect!  Wait for good weather and good health.

Post # 6
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Its good you waited….you still have plenty of time between now and your wedding to get them done! You want everything to look as good as possible!

The topic ‘Engagement pictures: Need your opinion!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors