(Closed) Engagement Ring under $1000!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I thought overstock had some great deals…but then I noticed it was hard to find any that were above I1 clarity! I guess I’dhave to see them in person!

Post # 5
3968 posts
Honey bee

Totally πŸ™‚

Post # 6
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

That setting is pretty. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

That’s really nice πŸ™‚  It’s hard to know about the clarity too…my ring is actually I-2, but you can’t tell unless you look close and it really depends on where the inclusions are.

Post # 9
3968 posts
Honey bee

Definitely, I didn’t mean to come off as some diamond elitist. My ring isn’t even certified, so it’s only an estimate, plus it’s an old stone, so it’s got symmetry not up to modern standards. I just know not everyone reads the fine print, so I’d hate for them to buy it and not realize the pros/cons πŸ™‚

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

My fiance bought my ring on overstock. We’ve been engaged for 2 years and my ring is just as beautiful as ever. The diamond wasn’t the best quality but still beautiful, when I took it in to get it flashed a few weeks ago the jeweler was shocked at the price we got it for and the fact that we got it on overstock. We bought it for just over 800 and I love my ring so much, it’s beautiful and still 2 years later  I still find myself staring at it=)

Post # 14
1183 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

So sparkly!! Overstock has great deals on gemstone rings too πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Engagement Ring under $1000!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors