2114 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Can you elaborate?

Post # 6
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I actually feel the opposite.  Fiance and I have really been able to “test” our working together as a team and have done a very good job of hearing each other out, compromising, etc.  We have also done a great job of making each other laugh and seeing when one of us is being ridiculous. 

Tell your Fiance that if he can get Mike Tyson to sing at your reception he can do blue tuxedos 🙂

Post # 8
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

🙂  Fiance and I *love* the Hangover (he a little more than I, admittedly) and quote it pretty often.    “Suck on these little Chinese nuts!” is said too often in our house to be considered lady, or gentleman, like.

Post # 10
2263 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Tested yes… but not in the ways you mentioned. We have been literally ‘tested’ as a couple in every way since we got engaged and his family turned psycho on us. It’s been more of a ‘let’s get away and rescue our relationship’ rather than dealing with them. I find wedding planning to be relationship-building though! 

It’s different for everyone but I do think most relationships get tested in some way during engagement…. it’s a stressful time! 

The topic ‘Engagment test 1…2…3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors