(Closed) Entertainment options OTHER than DJ’s & dancing???

posted 9 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
2204 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I’ve been to some great weddings that have had fun games played.  (Like the newly wed game, and one topical wedding that had limbo!)  My parents wedding didn’t have dancing and they had hilarious friends who MCed, told stories, jokes, poems, etc.

I’ve seen open mics to tell fun and touching stories, different kissing games, and karaoke!  There are lots of alternatives. 

Have you thought about a photo booth? I’ve heard they create long lines and guests have tons of fun.  Hope you come up with the bst idea for your wedding!

Post # 4
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

You could have a performance. Then the guests could watch entertainment. That’s what they did in Sleeping Beauty the ballet! Hahah!

I’ve seen weddings with aerial performers. That’s pretty cool. Or you could have a lounge singer, but not someone who makes you dance. People like to talk, chill and listen to good music and watch talented performers.

You could have fortune tellers, cariachtures, magic shows, clowns, hahah the sky is the limit!

Post # 5
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

We’re not big dancers, either. However, we, and many of our friends, are geeks and gamers, so we’re bringing our board and card game collection and have invited everyone to bring their favourite games as well. We’re also going to see about hooking up a Wii to the projector in the lecture hall next door. ^_~

The topic ‘Entertainment options OTHER than DJ’s & dancing???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors