Post # 1
Maybe these questions might sound a bit ridiculous but I started thinking about my envelopes last night and I’m just not sure about some things so I’m just going to ask them. 😛
1) In my invitations, am I suppose to include a return envelope? If I do, do I include postage on it or no? If I am doing envelope liners on the main envelope, do I line the return envelopes too?
2) Envelope liners: I started lining my invitation envelopes last night but then depending on how people open an envelope, they might not even notice it especially if I seal the envelope all the way up–they could just rip it open on the side or something and not even bother look inside the envelope, ya know? So do you seal the envelopes all the way or just use a sticker label so they are easier to open?
Post # 3
1) You should include a stamped return envelope. I don’t believe it is necessary to line the return envelopes unless you would like to.
2) I have no idea whether or not you should seal the envelopes all the way. However, a sticker with your initials or even a wax seal would be pretty.
Post # 4
1. Definitely include a stamp so your guests can return the RSVP card right away! No need to line those envelopes, as you’ll be getting them all back!
2. Are you doing inner and outer envelopes? I think we’re just going to line the inner envelopes, since those don’t get sealed. We’ll just fold the flap down and stuff it into the outer envelope.
You don’t HAVE to line anything. It’s just a way to add some color. I want to do it b/c our invitations are grey and white, and I wanted to add some pink in there so they’re not so boring.