255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

stunning dress, i dont have a picture of me in it yet but mines the evanston 

Post # 5
255 posts
Helper bee

im having shoes and a hair comb made to match the beading so excited can’t wait for them all to be ready so i can go for my first fitting 

Post # 6
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Enzoani Estonia <3

Post # 7
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Love your dresses! I’m wearing Enzoani-Gertrude. I loved the detail of the tulle/lace and couldn’t believe it was flattering on.

Post # 11
128 posts
Blushing bee

Beautiful dresses…I finally decided on enzoani dakota, im going tomorrow to get measured and have them order it for me =) Heres my pic, Im altering the neckline into a sweetheart!

Post # 12
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

SO excited I found an Enzoani board!  Not sure if mine is 2012 or 2013, but its the Enzoani Evadale.  No pictures of me in it yet, but here is the one on the website

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

@happybride2013:  OH WOW where did you try on this dress?, i’m dying to try it on to!. bit worried that the 2013 collection don’t hit shops until Nov!!!. x

Post # 14
2352 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

would anyone rock an enzoani from 2010? not recycled or anything, but just an older design? especially for a late 2013 wedding?

Post # 15
148 posts
Blushing bee

@BeeG35:  I would!  I think I tried one of the 2010 ones on and almost bought it.  The only reason I went with the other one is because the 2010 one was too fitted.  Honestly, the design looked like it could have come from this year!

Post # 16
2207 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@BeeG35:  i totally would! unless some of your guests are scouring the wedding sites like us, i doubt if they’ll know it’s an older style. what style is it?

The topic ‘Enzoani brides 2013-I said yes to the dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors