(Closed) Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 19
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@MrsPhilly:   Ooh…let’s see the statement necklace!!  BTW…I’m such a noodle-head…I wrote you a comment last week about how gorgeous your dress is, but it must have not posted bc I don’t see it here.  Anyway…I love, love the gown and neckline you’re going with!  Fabulous!

Post # 23
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Here is my Enzoani Dayton. I’ve had a little dress regret but I’m coming around now! It’s a lace dress with tulle overlay. It comes with a detachable beaded halter that I’ve decided not to wear. I’m also turning it from an a-line to more of a mermaid/fit and flare but leaving the soft tulle stiill flowy. 

Post # 24
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@jenm2be:  Love your dress!! 

I was an enzoani bride 2013 though!  I wore the dabra.

Post # 25
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Im a Dakota bride for 2014! Ordered my dress in August and was told it might be in around February! 

Post # 26
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I am an Enzoani 2014 bride!! I love the whimsical, romantic look of all the Enzoani dresses. I got the dabra after having dress regret with my first dress and couldn’t be happier! This one is popular, but for good reason IMO! Smile

Cheers Enzoani 2014 brides!

Post # 27
292 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful dresses ladies!  I am an Enzoani bride as well… picked out Falcon for my ceremony dress.  It literally was love at first sight.  I honestly can’t find anyone else wearing this dress which surprises me.  Sorry not the best pictures. 

Post # 29
292 posts
Helper bee

@MrsPhilly:  Thank you!  Can’t wait for it to arrive and put it on again 🙂

Post # 30
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I knew the moment I saw an Enzoani dress that it had to be..and so it was! I’m wearing Diana in August ’14 and I cannot WAIT for it to come in! I’ll definitely need some alternations– any good ideas on how to perk up a tiny bust for this dress?!

I am also looking for the perfect sash to go with it..suggestions welcome! 

Congratulations on everyone having such gorgeous gowns 🙂 

Post # 31
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Tools! I love Your dress, You look gorgeous in your gown.

I am an Enzoani 2014 bride as well:) I choose ISABELLE 2014:)

🙂

The topic ‘Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors