(Closed) Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 34
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@future_mrs_23:  oh yes, I love that! Thank you for the inspiration! Saved for reference for when my dress comes in 🙂 

Post # 35
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@MrsPhilly:  I’m getting married October 4th too! Your dress is gorg!! I’m wearing Gabes. I deleted pictures of me in it so that I wouldn’t stare at it all the time before it gets here but then I just started staring at it on the website, love how you can click “See this on the runway” and watch it sparkle! haha http://enzoani.com/view-collection/blue/current-collection/gabes

Post # 37
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

How far is everyone with their planning!? I am going on a 3 week trip, and think I am ahead of the game, but I know July will come up quick! We have:

• Venue/Catering
  • DJ
  • Photographer/Videographer
  • Wedding Website
  • Dress, obv 🙂
  • Cake
  • Makeup/Hair
  • Quotes for guest hotel/shuttle
  • Quotes for decorations/flowers
  • Quote for cocktail hour
  • Wedding bands

We may not send save-the-dates, since I emailed everyone the website. Any thoughts? Would love to hear how far you are in planning!

Post # 39
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@jenm2be:  don’t have dress regret! I almost bought that one, went with the Erin instead. I LOVED my dress, but also sometimes wish I’d gone with the dayton. its’ beautiful!

Post # 40
52 posts
Worker bee

@Meant2Bee:  Ahhhh! It looks amazing on you! Is that post-alterations? I can’t wait to get my tulle nice and even. Such a gorgeous dress!

Post # 41
1113 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@future_mrs_23:  Nope! This was when my dress first arrived. I’m going back in March to start alterations. Pretty much just hemming. 

Post # 42
52 posts
Worker bee

@Meant2Bee:  Fits you perfectly! Are you keeping the long train? I go back & forth on whether to shorten it…

Post # 43
1113 posts
Bumble bee

@future_mrs_23:  Thanks! I am defintely keeping the train, it’s one of the reason’s I feel in love with it. I will bustle it for the reception however. It will something like this:

Photography by katiestoops.com/ Flowers by flowergirlsinc.com/  Read more - http://www.stylemepretty.com/2012/02/22/richmond-wedding-by-katie-stoops-photography/

Post # 44
52 posts
Worker bee

@Meant2Bee:  I know, it does add the “wow” factor! I pinned that same pic of the bustle, it looks great. Looking forward to keeping in touch on here to compare accessories and whatnot!

Post # 45
1113 posts
Bumble bee

@future_mrs_23:  well I can already share with my shoes and earrings oh and I JUST purchased my veil off EBAY of all places:)

Purchased these babies as a Christmas gift to myself:

Swarovski® Crystal Oblong Swirl Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver - Zales

My Dad just bought me these yesterday as my Christmas gift. It will take about 4 – 6 weeks for these to get to me though. 

Blue Wedding Flats The Ballerina by TheCrystalSlipper on Etsy

The topic ‘Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors