(Closed) Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 48
744 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@SarahCF:  Thank you! I’m so glad to hear someone else tried it own and loved it. I haven’t heard that yet! The closer it gets the more excited I am to wear my Dayton 🙂

Now if only I could get to my dress! My first fitting is 1.5 weeks away and I’m an out of town bride so I’m waiting to go pick up my dress until then.  I can not wait!

View original reply
@Meant2Bee:  I don’t know what is is about Enzoani but their tulle just makes me swoon. The bottom of that dress is wonderful!

View original reply
@future_mrs_23:  We only have 101 days til (eeek!) and we have most of the planning done. I’m focusing on rentals now. Other than that we just have little details to wrap up such as gifts and such.

Post # 49
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Here is my Olva!!!

Post # 51
24 posts
Newbee

@future_mrs_23:  thank you!!! I’m in love with it.  I love this thread… I am such a sucker for enzoani dresses!

Post # 52
24 posts
Newbee

@future_mrs_23:  I just found the pictures of you in your dress.  You look GORGEOUS in it!  It reminds me a lot of mine… some differences but I get the same vibes from it.  Love it!

Post # 53
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@jenm2be This thread is old, but I so love seeing my dress on a real bride! I loved my dayton, and I’m sure you love it too. You look beautiful!

Post # 54
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@sara_e_to_be:  Thank you so much! I tried on so many dresses and had dress regret with my first one so that means a lot!! I agree, similar vibe – romantic, classic and ever-so-slight sex appeal 😉

@jenm2be:

I agree with you about Enzoani’s tulle! So lovely. I enjoyed reading about their concept:

Collections influenced by the vibrancy and lightness of spring. With both soft flowing fabrics and shimmering hand sewn Swarovski crystals…

*sigh*

Post # 57
29 posts
Newbee

@MrsPhilly: For October 4th I have about the same amount done as you. STDs are out, ceremony and reception venues, caterer, photographer, bridesmaids dresses JUST ordered the other day and we’re meeting with the dj after Christmas! feels good to get the big stuff out of the way

Post # 58
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Im an Edson girl! the model doesnt do the gown ANY justice, btw i was originally on the hunt for the dabra but none of the shops had it to try on!

Post # 59
24 posts
Newbee

@future_mrs_23:  Oh I’m so glad that you’re feeling better about it.  Your dress is SO flattering on you!  Yes, exactly!  I wanted my dress to be feminine, classic, and have a little bit of the sexy factor.  You nailed it!!! ;o)

Post # 61
24 posts
Newbee

@PinkPanda:  What?!? Yay!!! Do you have any pictures???

The topic ‘Enzoani Brides of 2014 – share your dresses!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors