(Closed) Enzoani Dakota & Diana real brides

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
1020 posts
Bumble bee

i have saved the attached photo because she just looks beautiful in this dress! you can easily find a few more by doing a google search.

Post # 6
562 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m a Diana bride:)

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congrats! it looks amazing on you, did you decide on straps or no straps? My diana just came in  and I love her more and more. πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 9
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I got the Diana and had the same concerns about the neckline because the sample was so big on me. My dress came in and I’ll need some cups sewn in but I don’t think it’ll be too low.

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is the dress I want! Love it!

Post # 11
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hey bees! I love the diana dress too! If anyone is selling theirs please let me know! I can wear a label size 10 or higher. Thanks!

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi Brides,

I’m an Enzoani Dakota bride and having alteration difficulties.  When I got the ribbing taken out (I couldn’t breath!), the top seems to slide down.  Is there a banding to put at the top to lift? So nervous and wedding is next month.  Anyone else have similar issues?

Post # 13
381 posts
Helper bee

my seamstress took the ribbing out of my enzoani diana, the top started to slide down so she put it back in. i would say you have to put it back in πŸ™

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@ ParaSarah  Can you breath with the ribbing in it? It’s realyl constricting to my lungs : (

Post # 15
381 posts
Helper bee

yea i can, the ribbing on my dress is on the sides, so it keeps the bust up. i have no issues with it in.

Post # 16
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@Itraktov:  i didnt have issues either with the ribbing and I have (what I think) a wider ribcage. I think you might have to put it back in as well. It also helps to give the dress that hourglass figure….maybe they can add a little more material so its not too tight?

Did you do the dress with the sweetheart neckline too? I loved it like that, it was perfecto!

The topic ‘Enzoani Dakota & Diana real brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors