(Closed) Enzoani Fifi vs. Lazaro 3052 – which dress to choose?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
3367 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Lazaro.   I love the lace gown, but I’ve seen it sooo much~ the Lazaro is unique and refreshing… and I’ve seen how beautiful it is in person.

Post # 18
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Def Lazaro-love it =)

Post # 19
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Enzoani is absolutely beautiful!

Post # 20
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I think you look gorgeous no matter what, but the Enzoani seems more flattering. There is something about the bottom half of the lazaro– perhaps it’s missing something in my eye? I do love the uniqueness. Either way, you look beautiful, and I’m all about wearing whatever you like best. Besides, phone pictures don’t show the whole picture!

Also, I just looked at the Lazaro and liked it more. So, who cares what I say ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I dont like the lazaro dress at all for a wedding.  I think its different and I like it, but it just doesnt fit my idea of a wedding dress.  Its your day, so all that matters is if it fits your idea.  I think the fifi looks beautiful on you. 

Post # 23
3977 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Fifi all the way.

I don’t like the two tone of the Lazaro or the fit of the skirt.

Post # 24
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I pick Lazaro b/c it’s different

Post # 25
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I like the fifi better on you personally.

Post # 26
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

My pick is the Fifi. It’s more flattering.

Post # 28
6253 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

In the model pic, it looks like the Lazaro is sheer–it seems like I can see boob. If that’s true, GROSS DON’T PICK THAT ONE. If it’s not, go for it–hard to tell from the pics. To me, sheer bodices are just about the least classy thing imaginable, but if it’s a tasteful opaque nude, it’s my clear front-runner (heh.)

Post # 29
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think #1 is more bridal looking. Although you look great in both! #1 getsmay vote 

Post # 31
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Beetothearbara:  how did you go with trying on the Fifi the second time round? I’ve been searching for Enzoani Fifi all over Australia but the only bridal that stocks Enzoani doesn’t have Fifi. Do you have any more pictures of you in the Fifi?

The topic ‘Enzoani Fifi vs. Lazaro 3052 – which dress to choose?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors