(Closed) Enzoani Grace 2012

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for pictures of bride’s in this dress but I ordered my dress 2 months ago so here you go:

I’m still in love with this dress =)  My actual dress probably won’t come in until October/November but I plan on leaving it as is in terms of sleeves.  I’ve lost a good amount of weight since I ordered my dress so I’m currently almost 2 sizes smaller.  Because of this, my dress people told me they might have to take out some of the skirt so it doesn’t poof too much at my hips.  If you’re still interested, I can let you know what happens when I get my dress but that won’t be until later this year =

Post # 5
879 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Here’s me in Grace. Not such a great photo but you can see the dress ๐Ÿ™‚

I only tried it on, so sorry I can’t answer your other questions!

Post # 7
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@dec13bride:  My dress came in sooner than expected!! I got to go in and try it on for kicks last weekend.  As promised, here’s a pic of my dress…yay! Laughing

I honestly love everything about this dress so I don’t plan on changing a thing.  We’re having a super soft, romantic wedding and I feel like this dress is perfect.  Feel free to ask me any other question…and did I mention I love this dress?? lolz

The topic ‘Enzoani Grace 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors