(Closed) Episcopal priest for destination wedding in US?

posted 11 years ago in Christian
Post # 3
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

It depends on both the state and the diocese, but, with permission of the bishop and a state marriage license, a priest from another state/diocese could perform the wedding–he/she would need to make the arrangements where ever you are getting married.

You could also check into Episcopal parishes in the area you are getting married it–google them or call the diocesan office–and explain the situation.

Good luck!

The topic ‘Episcopal priest for destination wedding in US?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors