(Closed) Essence of Australia D1266

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

That picture does not work. But I would love to know if anyone else has it, it was one of the dresses, I was looking at purchasing but not for the price tag. I was looking second hand but nothing had come up, still very new. It is gorgeous though.

Have you got the dress yet or just ordered it? 

Post # 5
1361 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Very pretty!  I am wearing a different Essense of Australia dress in just a few weeks! πŸ™‚

Post # 6
141 posts
Blushing bee

Ahh yes, I was hoping it was a picture of you in the dress πŸ™‚ Always nice to see it on a real person. I never got to try it on because the store didn’t have my size. So I asked my friend who was smaller to try it on. I loved it but I just didn’t get the same effect seeing it on someone else. Pity. Really did love it. I should have tried harder to find it in another store.
But hey. I got my dress now. Can’t wait to see your photos, there isn’t anything on the net other than the model.

Post # 10
141 posts
Blushing bee

Such a beautiful dress, I love it still. Pity I never could try it on in my size. It would have been a definite contender. Oh well.
You can’t really see it in your pictures but it is a tight fitting trumpet dress underneath, isn’t it?

Post # 12
141 posts
Blushing bee

@Vtrusticwedding:  Oh yes, no regrets at all but I still would of loved to have tried on that dress πŸ™‚

So are you keeping it loose fitting then? Mine was loose but over the whole body, so I got another size smaller. Now it is perfect but a hell of a struggle to sit down. lol.

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I am wearing this dress for my wedding in August!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am also going to be ordering this dress for my wedding at the end of September (in Canada). I just need to ‘bite the bullet’ and order it! i know i am in love with the dress and it’s a little more than I wanted to spend but absolutely worth i think. One of the stores where I can try it on only has a large sample so I find it hard because the boob cups are huge but i think once it’s in my size I’ll love it even more! I love how it is a mix between fitted (underneath) and flowy. you can feel sexy in it while also getting the romantic bridal feel

//

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2009

If anyone in the UK wants to buy this dress second-hand, I have it in a UK 12 which has been altered at the top to a 10.  Perfect condition, worn once in mid 2011 and cleaned.  I am in Shropshire if you wish to try it…  Thanks

The topic ‘Essence of Australia D1266’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors