(Closed) Essence of Australia D1616 or Dj1367 anyone??

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
6 posts
Newbee

Going to bringmy dress home tomorrow and book in for alterations but don’t think that will be to about May since myw ending next August incase I gain weight (hopefully not) lol!! I forgot to ask which colour you guys got i bought a sample so mine had to be the ivory with oyster underneath it’s quite dark 

Post # 17
4 posts
Wannabee

Kaygee:  did you already get your dress in? I ordered white 

Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi there,

I know you requested this a few months ago already, but here is the Essense d1367 worn by a real bride.. It is stunning to wear, I even left the belt out in the end. I hope everything will turn out well with the 1616, I would definitely have tried that one too if I’d had the chance – I’m all for the low backs!

Mine is for sale, in case you do decide to change style 🙂 Best of luck in any case!

Post # 19
32 posts
Newbee

I like them both but personally like the first dress the best but with another belt.

Post # 20
1 posts
Wannabee

breebreezy:  Hi I too have purchased the d1616 for my wedding in September. Do you have any further information and pics on how it looked. I’m scared I’ve bought it too soon and I’m slightly concerned that it looks completely different on the model. Insidious ordered it in a smaller size. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hi Ladies! I just purchased the d1616 for my August 2016 wedding, and as its been a year since this thread started, I thought maybe someone might be able to tell me how it turned out once they got it altered. Any pics? I bought mine without even trying it on for a steal, and its a size 8, where I typicaly wear a 2. How did everything work out for you guys? Thanks!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

mrsevans1011:  I know this is a really old board, but I bought this dress as well and just picked it up a few days. I am also quite devastated with how it fits, to the point that it has kept me up at night and had me contemplating buying another dress. I am a size 2 and have the exact same problems with the waist as you. It is very poofy and makes me look pregnant. I don’t know if the seamstress at the alterations place will be able to make it tight enough to not have the pooch in the front. Also, the cups in the top are extremely huge and will have to be replaced to even make the dress look normal on me. I really hope that can be done. How did yours turn out after alterations? Thanks!

The topic ‘Essence of Australia D1616 or Dj1367 anyone??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors