(Closed) Essence of Australia DJ1367- has anyone ever seen this dress?

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am sellling this dress! Worn once. It’s a size 4 (but I’m a street size 2). It’s in excellent condition. Contact me if you’re interested Laughing

Post # 64
52 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@pbj014:  do you happen to have pics of the dress with the oyster underlay?? I really want to order the dress in that color but it’s hard to picture. Thanks!

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

i’ve seen several people ask for pictures of this dress with the oyster underlay, but haven’t seen any picutres yet. i’m also interested in this dress. if anyone has a picutre of this dress with the oyster underlay it would be greatly appreciated! thanks so much!

Post # 65
1 posts
Wannabee

I am looking to purchase Essence of Australia DJ 1367 – in a size 6 or 8 with the oyster underlay.  Does anyone still have it?

Post # 66
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2014

This is the dress I chose for my wedding this November!  I love it!  I am a street size 4 or 6 but bought this dress off the rack in a size 10 (in wedding dress sizing) and it’s too big.  I am getting it altered in a few months.  I am so in love with it! Here is a picture of me trying it on and holding the back tight 😉  I’m sticking with the “caramel” colored sash and chose matching color brides maid dresses.

Post # 67
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
showthyme:  great dress! Is yours the ivory or oyster underlay?

Post # 68
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
annalevyprager:  beautiful dress, is yours the ivory or oyster underlay?

The topic ‘Essence of Australia DJ1367- has anyone ever seen this dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors