(Closed) Essense D1170 PHOTOS PLEASE!!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi Gemms28,

I wore this dress to my wedding on August 27th this year and I LOVED it!  The finishings and quality were great for the price.  I got the dress in the ivory color and bought a different belt from the one that was given with the dress.  I am shorter than average so instead of hemming the dress from the bottom, I had it altered so that the dress was raised at the bottom of the bodice instead.  Made for less of a mermaid and made it more of a fuller look.  The ruffles at the bottom are unfinished so there was some fraying of the ruffles at the end of the night.

I couldn’t be happier with the dress.  Hope you find your perfect dress!

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi Gems28,

I totally agree with Lt2011, this dress is great, its not heavy, its easy to move in and in no way did it look shabby or ragged in photos or on the day. I got so many nice compliments.

Here’s a couple of photos from my day for you to see.

p.s. I’m also selling mine if you’d like to take a look at it, I’m just south of Sydney. size 12/14 in ivory.

Good luck with the dress hunting and let me know if your interested in a second hand dress.

Regards,

Katie

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@gemms28 I haven’t purchased my gown yet but the Essence is in the running! I know this was posted a while back, have you decided on your gown yet?

The topic ‘Essense D1170 PHOTOS PLEASE!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors