(Closed) Essense of Australia D1210

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Could you go to the retailer to try it on, get price info, etc, but then buy the dress somewhere else? I’ve done this before- gone into a place knowing I don’t want my business going there, but by simply stopping in to try a dress on you aren’t giving them any money anyway.

I haven’t seen the dress before but it’s beautiful!

Post # 5
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@misslyn86: That’s how I felt too ๐Ÿ™‚ I did go into a couple places who are known for being rude- one was rude as expected, but I just wanted to see what they had, and the other was actually extremely helpful. I haven’t bought a dress yet, lol. But I already know which store I’ll order from, even if I try the dress on somewhere else.

Post # 6
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Gorgeous dress! The Knot’s price guide puts it in the $600-$1500 price range. I know that’s a big range but that’s all I could find ๐Ÿ™

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee

D1210? I wore this gown for my wedding this past weekend and it was absolutely stunning! I have to say… I looked at a lot of dresses, and nothing compared to it (or at least for me). My guests could not get over how simple and stunning it was… you will not be disappointed!

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

I will be sure to post a couple of pictures once I get them. The dress retailed for $1500.

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I love the Essence of Australia gown D1210. I tried it on and its one of two I’m choosing from. My only concern is the material. It’s made from French Micado which is a silk blend. Does anyone know how much it wrinkles?

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee

I finally got my wedding pictures!

Post # 12
7 posts
Newbee

I posted some pics of the gown!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

spckled120– I just tried on that exact dress at a bridal shop and I loved it.  Are you keeping the dress, or would you consider selling it?

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

I might consider selling my gown

The topic ‘Essense of Australia D1210’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors