23607 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@missSinlove:  My word that dress is stunning! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
2361 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

myself and cali_cat have tried it on and both brought it because we LOVE it, its sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

me in the pic -way too big for me but once its taken in will look much better, sorry its so big and to the side  :S

cali_cats is gorgeous on her it fits her like a glove

Post # 6
2361 posts
Buzzing bee

this is cali_cat in it – cali_cat if you see this i apologise for showing your pic but u just look sooo gorgeous in it that its such a good selling point!!

Post # 8
8695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

Gorgeous! I love organza dresses!

Post # 9
Hostess
3369 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My jaw literally just dropped. Essense makes such stunning dresses, and this one has to be one of the most gorgeous that I’ve seen! So simple, but such a show stopper. 

Post # 10
2361 posts
Buzzing bee

@missSinlove:  I’m so glad you brought it!!! It’s a gorgeous dress alright it’s so flowy and soft and romantic!!!!! Post pics as soon as ya can ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@gelaine22:  thanks Hun 

@PacificMrs:  thanks chicly 

xx

Post # 11
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@nearlymarriedlass:  Lol I just saw this post ๐Ÿ˜‰  Thanks for the compliment – it looks great on you too!  I think this is going to be a dress we see on a bunch of Bees in the next few months.

Post # 12
2361 posts
Buzzing bee

@cali_cat:  yea i think so too. so glad i just got in with my wedding date

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@nearlymarriedlass:  I am also wearing this dress! Is the one in the pic the white or ivory color? Still deciding, but the color you have on looks great!

Post # 15
2361 posts
Buzzing bee

@LDearborn818:  thanks!!! It’s a gorgeous dress ay !! I wore ivory. It’s quite white anyway but the white was a bit too stark for me

Post # 16
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I loveeee this dress (d1460). I tried it on yesterday and this is the dress I want!! By any chance  is anyone selling theirs?! I am just looking to see I can find it used for less money than the bridal shop is asking for. Seeing you girls in this dress just solidifies my choice in this dress because you all make this dress just look perfect!!! Pleaseeee let me know if you want to sell yours!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors