(Closed) Essense of Australia D1617

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 151
766 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
katiez3505 :  Do you have a picture of how it looks? I’m sure something can be done.

Post # 152
3 posts
Wannabee

The first pic is in the store with a much more relaxed skirt, the second is altered and you can see it is much more poofy and dramatic, think this can be fixed? 

View original reply
katiez3505 :  

Post # 154
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Bell Tower on 34th

Hey all!  So I’ve posted in this board before but I just wanted to share my final results.  I had my dress altered to be strapless and have a lower v in the back.  I can honsetly say that this dress was my absolute dream!  and it felt like a custom dress because they basically reconstructed the top! It looked incredible!

Here are some photos of the final product!  I got married on 6/11/16.  Sorry for the GINOURMOUS pics lol!

Post # 155
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016 - Mission San Luis in Tallahassee, FL

View original reply
katiez3505 :  I think it can definitely be fixed! All it takes are some scissors and you can cut some of that poof right out 🙂 

Post # 157
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
clementsbee :  I’m dying to see more pics from your wedding !! Can I see more :)? Your dress is stunning 

Post # 158
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi ladies

looking for a preowned dress with ivory over oyster.

joanne 

Post # 159
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016 - Mission San Luis in Tallahassee, FL

View original reply
jostafford2002 :  What size?

Post # 160
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

View original reply
mrscrowley :  hi, looking for a uk 12,14 or 16

Post # 161
2 posts
Wannabee

Hello ladies! Such a lovely dress, did any of you need to have the front hemmed? Bridal shop is suggesting to order front lace applique separate for $60 to make it less expensive for seamstress to do (first removing lace, then cutting, then rre-attaching)? I am curious how your seamstress handled this alteration, thank you!

Post # 162
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
motb2017 :  hey there! Yes I had to have the front hemmed but my seamstress had to sew it back on by hand. I was never given the option to order extra lace lol but it came out perfect! 

Post # 163
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Hey there! Yes I had to have the front hemmed but my seamstress just sewed it back on by hand. I wasn’t given the option to order extra lace lol it was a bit pricey but it came out perfect 

Post # 164
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
cmfox0835 :  Thank you for your reply! I hate to spend the $60 to have the lace ‘not’ sewn on lol but perhaps it is the better value…  I thought *maybe* the front could be raised at the waist but likely not if your seamstress did it the way she did!

Post # 165
6 posts
Newbee

You look stunning!! I’m thinking of removing straps and lowering the back as well. May I ask roughly how much it was to do these alterations? Im concerned changing the back will be a crazy price! 

The topic ‘Essense of Australia D1617’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors