(Closed) Essense of Australia D1617

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 19
231 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
sunshine2016:  Hi hun, I managed to re  download them off an email that i sent to a seamstress. i hope that the pics help x

Post # 21
231 posts
Helper bee

Thanks hun, i love it so much. the pictures actually don’t do it justice. Its so pretty and sparkly. I literally burst into tears when i put it on and i certainly didnt want to take it off again. I can’t wait for it be fit properly, as you can see i’m quite short. x

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

Here’s mine! I only got a photo of the front. I ordered it in all ivory.

Post # 23
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
AgainstTheCurrent:  hi, I’ve chosen this dress but now deciding on the colour, in this pic was this ivory on ivory? can find any pics online of the different colour options

thanks

Post # 24
231 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Sleighty82:  Hey hun did they give you any options in store? I felt that ivory was the best for me as i ddint want it to appear like i was ‘chopped in half’. Do you know what i mean?

L  x

Post # 25
2 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
springbee2015:  they did have fabric swatches of the other colours, we held them up under the lace etc but really hard to judge what it’ll look like as a finishe product!

they did say the Essence website should have pictures of the different colours but can’t find it on the site.

imnleaning towards ivory, looks very classic and really lovely!!

thank you

Post # 27
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Sleighty82: the sample I tried on wasnt in ivory. I think it was champagne with natural sash but I am not sure. I ordered it in all ivory but I haven’t seen it in person.

Post # 27
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Omg! This is the dress I bought!  It doesn’t look the same on me as in the ad though.  I bought the ivory and on ivory.  

Post # 28
231 posts
Helper bee

Eeek so it will be interesting to see how we all accesorise and have our hair!! Who gets married 1st? Mines March 2015 x

Post # 29
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I just bought this dress yesterday, I LOVE it. I ended up getting the ivory lace with oyster under color. I feel like it makes the lace details stand out more. there is also beautiful sparkle detail in the lace that is hard to tell in the pictures.

Post # 30
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Congrats to everyone!  We all have great taste!!  I may be the last one married I am in September 2015.  I would post a pic of me in the dress but it was huge on me and I did not fill it out at all seeing that I have like no chest lol.

The topic ‘Essense of Australia D1617’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors