(Closed) Etsy Invitations Experiences

posted 7 years ago in Paper
  • poll: Should I order Etsy invitations? If yes, print them myself? Or have the seller print them?
    Yes, order from Etsy. : (19 votes)
    59 %
    No, don't order from Etsy. : (0 votes)
    Print them myself. : (6 votes)
    19 %
    Order them printed through the seller. : (7 votes)
    22 %
    Other (Explain in comments, please!) : (0 votes)
  • Post # 17
    1417 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Turf Valley

I ordered mine from Etsy and I love them!!

Post # 18
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

We got our save the dates, invitations and all inserts from Etsy and I had a really good experience. We ordered a digital print from the same seller for our programs and had them printed through Vistaprint.

I’m glad we went the route we did for both… I thought the paper quality from the seller was MUCH better and it was pretty economical all in all… printed 110 invitations and it cost about $350-$400 for the invitation and two additional inserts of varying sizes. The paper was pearlescent and beautiful. We also had the save the date postcards printed and they were great quality.

I didn’t care as much about the quality of the programs so I risked it with Vistaprint and they actually looked really good and worked out pretty well. I also found a 50% off coupon (look in my old threads to find the code cuz it still works!) so it was economical.

Post # 20
    2066 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
    @Bri1o:  I just tried to look to see what I paid for shipping but I don’t remember it being that much. the amount isn’t broken down in my Purchases section on Etsy. I just looked and my total was actually $450 for 125 invitations, 125 rsvp cards and 125 additional inserts (that had our wedding website & booking information). I got them from Mallory Hope Designs.

This is the one we got:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/137032645?ref=fb2_tnx_title

The topic ‘Etsy Invitations Experiences’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors