(Closed) Etsy Rants & Raves

posted 7 years ago in Money
Post # 4
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I’ve come across so many good sellers but here are my four favorites (pictures following of the items):

-Gosia: I ordered my earrings from her and they are absolutely gorgeous and came really quickly.

-TheRitzyRose: This is where I got my bouquet from.  It’s beautiful and she was absolutely wonderful to work with.

-mybigdaydesigns:  He designed my invitations and worked with me a lot on price and what I needed.

-JBMDesigns: My brother bought my bracelet from here as a Christmas present and it’s one of my favorite parts of the wedding now.

ETA: Sorry the pictures are so large!

[attachment=1612581,200693] [attachment=1612581,200694] [attachment=1612581,200695] [attachment=1612581,200696]

Post # 5
4771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m gonna get invites off etsy but I’m comming across good and bad.

I’ve had one who didn’t respond for a month and then responded and then closed her account.

Another who I hadn’t recieved the sample I ordered for over a month, and who didn’t respond to my emails, I got my money back through paypal (love them) and yesturday I recieved the sample!  The bad part is I think it is super cute, but I cannot do buisness with people who cannot communicate at all.

uluckygirl has been very efficient and I really like her stuff.  I would have ordered ages ago from her but Fiance keeps being a nag, we differ in everything, so we just ordered more samples. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Post # 6
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Love me some Etsy!

LittleLadyBugPress – Did our invitations and was absolutely wonderful to work with!! Let us customize whatever we wanted and sent us proofs along the way. Cannot rave enough about her!

Manmadedesigns – did my husband’s 4 leaf clover cufflinks and was very fast with shipping

gartergallery – did my garter and made the order customized to me

NoteTrunk – custom address stamp (it is adorable) with our new names/address

LeenMachine – did a wedding map print for a friend’s wedding gift, totally customized (the one pictured is not the one we got) for their wedding colors, wedding date and location and sent it so fast

Post # 8
1843 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I LOVE Etsy.

Seller – Vanijja – 5 bridesmaid clutches in navy blue.  I was nervous ordering from Thailand but I ordered on 12/17 and received them on 1/7 and they’re gorgeous!

Seller – CardboardSheek – “It started with a Kiss” banner made from cardboard to hang across our table at the reception.  This is an amazing banner – does not look like cardboard at all.

Seller – lilacsandlace – This seller made custom maps to send with our wedding invitations.  She designed them and I printed them.  She was only going to charge me $3 but I paid her $10 b/c she had them done next day and they turned out awesome.

Seller – spotlightonyou -Had personalized pocket mirrors made for my bridesmaids.

[attachment=1612671,200705] [attachment=1612671,200706] [attachment=1612671,200708]

Post # 9
219 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Atalanta: Hey there, I just finsihed off my invitation design process with an etsy seller called idoityourself and I must say she was great throughout the process! I liked on of her designs but wanted a different font style, and she was happy to work with me on getting it right, plus her communication was always polite and most importantly, quick! I would highly recommend her!

http://www.etsy.com/people/idoityourself?ref=ls_profile

Post # 10
1940 posts
Buzzing bee

I LOVE etsy.  I have had so many amazing people that it is hard to pick.  However, I have had one person that was a nightmare.  So lets start with that. 

Designeduniqueforyou:  I now that lots of other people have had great experience with her.  However, she took forever to get me my napkins/hankies I was having custom made.  It was well over a month after the original due date.  The colors did not match at what I had wanted.  Plus there are different sizes of the napkins.  I had to end up spending more money to buy new ones.

Queenbeeinspiration:  She is such a great person to work with.  She has made me several cards for different events.  I loved the “will you be my bridesmaid” cards that she created just for me. 

Dirtyragz: Made me amazing custom tux t-shirts for the guys.  Turn around time was amazingly fast and the price was great. 

Post # 12
285 posts
Helper bee

My first purchase were butterfly place holders that will go on the glasses on the tables from cuddlecreature

A personalized framed picture for my parents 30th Anniversary from artofwhimsyphoto

My veil from veillady

Our awesome and fabulous cake topper from fliepsiebieps!

Our return address stamp from lovetocreatestamps

My bridesmaid’s dresses are being made by katesy in deep purple

And we ordered our ring bowl from palomasnest

Post # 13
245 posts
Helper bee

I used La Belle Vie Designs for my invitations, and Jenn was wonderful. 

I’m also using Succulents Galore for some succulent wreaths for the church doors.  I haven’t gotten those in yet though. 

Reserved For Kristin, 2 16 Inch Beautiful Succulent Wreaths For Her Wedding, February 21 Ship Date

Post # 14
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

It’s not for the wedding, but for Christmas I gave my 10 year old cousin a name necklace from WireNameMike. I ordered it the Monday before Thanksgiving and I received it the Monday after thanksgiving. I was extremely pleased with the necklace and the very fast shipping. She absolutely loved it!

Personalized Gold Name Necklacehttp://www.etsy.com/shop/WireNameMike?ga_search_query=wire+name+mike&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Post # 15
5761 posts
Bee Keeper

Invitations by Trendy Treasure.

silk ring pillow and flowergirl petal holder/pouch by Petite Parfait.

papergoods by Diabloangel.

hair fascinator,by Chuletindesigns.

flowergirl hair flower, by StellasJewelry.

Post # 16
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I havent ordered anything from etsy YET but I have my eye on many options!!

The topic ‘Etsy Rants & Raves’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors