(Closed) European HM: Our Itinerary & Lodging

posted 7 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 3
14569 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Wow!  Thanks for posting this!!!  How long did you stay at each place?  Did you feel it was rushed to do so much in three weeks, or did you see a lot of what you wanted to see?  If you dont mind sharing, what did the trip total end up running?

Post # 4
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

That sounds like an amazing trip!!

I want to see pics!

Post # 6
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Gerbera:

Awesome trip! i am currently planning our honeymoon, 4 days in London (where i am from) then onto Greece for 10 days, so excited!!! Also flying from NYC. I have a quick question if you dont mind me asking.. flights right now to London (from NYC) are sooo expensive!! i fly there a lot and normally look at around $600 return. right now they are $1100!! im not sure whether to suck it up and buy them or wait a bit longer. Honeymoon is not until Sept so we do have a bit of time. Any opinions?

Thank you!

Post # 8
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@Gerbera:

thank you! those articles are awesome. I read somewhere also (sorry i didn’t save the link) that when booking interntionally typically you shhould aim to book 3 months out as the best deals will be offered. So you were spot on booking in May! i think i’m going to hold off for now and hope for the best. Thank you!

Post # 9
14569 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Gerbera: I wouldn’t mind a trip like that at all.  I am not doing this for a honeymoon b/c I think Fiance will go nuts and actually wants to relax on our hm, so I was thinking of a 3 week trip to just Italy/Greece next Spring.  But I think this sounds like a ton of fun and it’d be awesome to cover this much ground for probably our last big trip before kids.

Post # 11
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

<bump> πŸ™‚

Post # 12
10287 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

@regberadaisy:  Thanks!!! Loved reading your itenerary. Definitely subscribing to this thread.

The topic ‘European HM: Our Itinerary & Lodging’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors