(Closed) Eva L & Taylor S Hairstyles with a veil

posted 9 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I love Taylor’s hair. I am not a fan of super cured hair since it just does not look natural. These styles are a great example of perfectly curled hair. The loose ends look extra sexy.

Post # 4
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009 - St. Thomas of Villanova Church & the F.U.E.L. House

I think you could still defintely do a veil over either of these down ‘dos!

Post # 5
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

You could easily do a veil with either!

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

I love both of these styles. I don’t know how it would turn out on me though.

Post # 7
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Omg, the Eva picture is the exact same one I want to bring into my hair stylist to see if she can duplicate with a veil.  I’m pretty sure they’ll be able to put a veil underneath the curls in the back and it’ll look great.  I was considering using a pretty barette as well so during the reception I can take the veil off.  Good luck! 

I know that’s exactly helpful but I’m sure they can do it.  and if you do go with that style please post pics since your wedding will be way before my trial appointment.  I adore that look!

Post # 8
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

i would love one of those, unfortunately my stylist sucks so im sure she’d eff it up

Post # 9
3332 posts
Sugar bee

I think you can definitely wear a veil with either of these styles.  I think you can just pin it towards the middle of the back of your head.

Post # 10
1490 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

If you have fine hair, you probably want to get a veil with a metal comb or the ability to pin it, but otherwise I see no reason why you can’t wear your hair in that style with a veil.

Post # 11
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

The picture of Taylor’s hair is how I want to wear mine too! I am hoping the hairstylist can push it up just a little bit so I can get a little volume. I’m not sure I’ll be taking my veil off after so I don’t want to spend the money on hair that will be hidden the whole night. 

Post # 12
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

the veil should be easy to accomodate

The topic ‘Eva L & Taylor S Hairstyles with a veil’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors