(Closed) eve of milady & amalia carrara

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I am wearing an Eve of Milady (E34 on the website) dress for my wedding in October, and I am your height and size.  If you are interested, PM me.

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee

I have this dress listed in this website and if you’re interested I can do better with the price it is style # e4216:

This is an Eve of Milady wedding gown that has never been worn or altered, I order this dress for my wedding last year I paid $5,200 It took over 6 months to get it but then my wedding was cancelled so I didn’t wear it. Its a beautiful 100% silk dress in diamond white, and the ditailing is in silver and Swarovski crystals. This dress is size 12, if you try to order this dress now from any where on line or at any authorized EVE OF MILADY salon you’re going to wait more than 6 months to get it plus you not going to pay less than $5200.00.

Measurments:

Bust  34″

Waist  28″

Hip  36″

Asking price is $2,000.00 OBO 

wedding eve of milady wedding dress budget wedding budget dress E 1.jpgwedding eve of milady wedding dress budget wedding budget dress DSC01156.JPGwedding eve of milady wedding dress budget wedding budget dress DSC01155.JPGwedding eve of milady wedding dress budget wedding budget dress DSC01158.JPG

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

@nicoledawn: Hi Nicole not sure when you are getting married, but I have an Eve of Milady Gown A20 in White….size 10, I am also a street size 6. 

The topic ‘eve of milady & amalia carrara’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors