(Closed) Eve of milady EOM 1461 (EM 61)

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@pinkbean:  I don’t know if this is the dress you are thinking of but this is my Eve of Milady dress

Post # 6
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Wow, that is a true princess dress.

Post # 7
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@slarsch27:  WOW!!!!!!!! STUNNING!!!! How much did you pay for the dress??

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

@lovecristyxo:  I paid around $2,600…. little spendy but anything else I put on just didn’t make the cut. 

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Honestly, once you try on an Amalia Carrara–you can’t stand to wear anything else. I slipped into my dress at the boutique, and every dress after made me think that I was cheating on MY dress. I ordered it within 48 hours–best decision of my life hands down. My big happy moment is that I ordered it with a corset back built in directly by the Eve of Milady people, which makes me very happy because I am losing so much weight over the happy heart flutter of wedding planning and my dress is already ordered in the teensiest size possible–it makes me feel that much more confident that no matter how many lbs I drop, it will cinch to fit me. 

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2016

@slarsch27:  

I am OBSESSED with this dress!!! However, no one nearby has it 🙁 

I’d have to take a 10+ hours drive or fly somewhere to try it on…
Is it easy to move around in? That would be my main concern…

Tulle is a very lightweight fabric so I don’t think so, but I’d like to be able to party during the reception 

I also wanted to say thank you for posting the pictures! You look absolutely stunning! It looks like the dress was made for you

The topic ‘Eve of milady EOM 1461 (EM 61)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors