- 6 years ago
- Wedding: November 2012
I think that I am developing a freaking ulcer. My dream dress was way above budget. I knew that walking into that store, but I had also found 3 preowned ones that were in budget. The first one I made an offer on looked promising, but then the seller said she had someone offer more and that I could only have the dress if I “outbid” the other person. I understand that she is trying to get every last penny she can back on her investment, but it seemed sketchy (and that dress is STILL listed on the website).
The second offer I made was for the entire asking price. I really didn’t want to lose this one. Everything seemed great over the weekend, with tons of communication, but now I haven’t heard from the seller in a couple of days and I don’t even know how she would like to recieve payment. I know that it is during the week and the seller is probably just busy, but I am so nervous that my dream dress is falling through again. In the listing it stated that the shipping was included, but she had forgotten that part (the listing has been up for some time) and now I’m worried that it is costing more than she expected.
Has anyone ever gone through this anxious waiting period for their preowned dress?