Post # 1
- Wedding: June 2020 - Black Mountain Lodge at Arapahoe Basin
Hello bees! I just finished my latest bottle of perfume so I’m on the hunt for a new one. I was using Kate Spade’s “In Full Bloom” most recently, and in the past I’ve typically worn floral, feminine, light scents but I’m totally open (and kind of excited) to try something new. I’m interested to hear what you all wear on a day to day basis or your favorites for a special occasion if you don’t wear a perfume regularly. Thanks!
Post # 2
Versace Bright Crystal is my go-to. It’s somewhat light and floral but has rich untertones and staying power.
Post # 3
mrsmfsh : I love Tom Ford’s Neroli Portofino (I love Neroli and Bergamot), but I have found the Urban Decay’s Naked (Naked Skin?) is not a dupe, but has the same feel and is much less expensive/has more staying power.
Post # 4
I wear sweet gourmand scents but a couple of floral-y scents that have caught my attention lately are Aerin Amber Musk and pphilosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose.
Post # 5
mrsmfsh : I’ve been wearing Dolce Rosa a lot lately. My previous go to was Angel by Thierry Mugler.
Post # 6
- Wedding: July 2018 - Fremont, CA
My signature day scent is 212 by Carolina Herrera (the classic gray bottle, not the pink 212 Sexy one). It is fresh, slightly floral, discreet, and classy.
My night scent is Euphoria by Calvin Klein. It is sweet, warm, and powerful. People compliment that one a lot.
Post # 7
mrsmfsh : I was going to suggest “In Full Bloom” since that’s what I’m wearing now and I love it. Lol. My other daily scent is Chloe “Love Story”. It’s a bit sweet and floral with a well-balanced body.
Post # 8
- Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL
I’m a total perfume junkie, but my current faves for this fall/winter have been:
D&G “The One”
Juliette Has a Gun “Mmmm”
Elizabeth and James “Amethyst”
Post # 9
- Wedding: June 2019 - Turkey
I’ve been loving Atelier Rebul ~ Istanbul perfume. It’s musky and delish. Nasciso Rodriguez – Her and Michael Kors by Michael Kors.
Post # 10
- Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK
Currently Hugo Boss The Scent, YSL Black Opium and Miss Dior. I don’t have different perfume for evening.
Post # 11
- Wedding: December 2017 - Courthouse
mrsmfsh : I am also a perfume lover so I always have 5+ scents on hand.
For everyday I have a few that I really like:
- Vera Wang Vera Wang (the original not princess version) – it’s very feminine and floral and it’s a warm scent but not too spicy or anything
- Laila by Geir Ness – this perfume is sold at Disney World at the Norway pavilion at Epcot. It’s one of the most unique perfumes I’ve ever smelled. It smells like clean water and light flowers.
- Chloe eau de Parfum – this is my most recent find. It’s a floral but it’s super clean feeling and doesn’t feel “heavy” like some florals can. It is unique but feminine. This is my new favorite perfume!
Post # 12
These are my favorites, in order of preference. I wear the top 2 most days:
Vince Camuto Amore
Narciso Rodriguez Fluer Musc for her
Marchesa Parfum D’extase
Women Calvin Klein
Post # 13
- Wedding: July 2018 - Mount Princeton hot springs
Gucci bloom is great, I also love Tom Ford jasmin rouge but Louis Vuitton apogee is my favorite
Post # 14
I also generally go for florals. Chloe has been a long-term favourite and recently I’m into Lancome (specifically La Vie Est Belle) but also Miracle, Tresor in Love and Tresor Midnight Rose.
Post # 15
I really like LaVanila Laboratories. They have “healthy” perfumes which I like particularly for everyday use. I tend to get headaches with most conventional perfumes, so I only use those on special occasions. They have different scents, but all of them have a vanilla base note, which I love because it creates a “warmness” on my skin that lasts a really long time. My favorite two fragrances they have are the Pure Vanilla and I also like Vanilla Grapefruit.