Post # 1
Most of the shopping has been done for our big day and I just have a handful of DIY projects left. WAHOO! I’ve been crossing off items on my To Do list like crazy this week:
- I just got off the phone with the restaurant we’re having our wedding night dinner at (our reception is the following day), and I’m so glad that’s finally dealt with. Our menu has been chosen and our extra wedding party pies have been ordered through them as well.
- I finished up our DIY vintage suitcase card box:
- Ordered our marriage license yesterday, so we can pick it up Thursday.
- Ordered my wedding band over the weekend, so we can pick that up next week.
- Constantly cooresponding with my florist (and my best friend) about our flowers, the final plan should be done by the end of the day today.
I’ve done all of this and gave my cat a flea bath yesterday. 😉 I’m telling you what, after 2.5 years of being engaged, I’m finally on a roll!
All of you August brides, what have you/are you going to cross off of your To Do list this week?
Post # 3
I get to cross off the I do’s 🙂 Gettting married on Saturday!
Post # 4
I just dropped off my dress to be steamed. Other than that, I just have to finish up my escort cards (there’s a few guests that we need to find out who they’re bringing for dates), and I need to give the final number and seating chart to my venue.
Like you, I’ve also been engaged for 2.5 years. I can’t believe it’s almost here now!
Post # 5
We have a few final touches mainly DIY stuff that I left until the last possible minute. We are just putting the favors together now. And then its just the escort cards and putting everything together 🙂 Seriously 11 days away cant wait!!
Post # 6
It’s all coming together nicely. Today I talked to my priest and photog, so those were big things to cross off my list. There are a couple of small things that need doing asap, but other than that it’s just stuff that can’t be done until the day/week before.
Post # 7
@coffeegal85: Yay! That’s the one I’m most excited to cross off! 😉
@Blondee: I can’t believe 2.5 years has passed either. It seriously feels like the proposal was last month! Haha
@angela85: I’m having a hard time waiting to do the things that can only be done the week before. I’m pretty much obsessed with my flowers and want to make them RIGHT.NOW. but of course I can’t. 😛
Post # 8
2 more days!!! We’re picking up the tuxes tonight. Just made the final payment at the hotel for the reception. Packed everything for the wedding night last night. We won’t leave for the honeymoon until Monday.
I’m so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!