(Closed) Excited May 2014 Bride

posted 5 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@sheri531:  I’m not a May 2014 bride, but just wanted to poke in and say congratulations! 🙂  It sure is an exciting time!

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Congratulations!!

I was almost thinking the exact same thing when I came across your post! I am SOOO excited! I don’t live with my Fiance, so I think I’m looking forward to moving in together the most. Since this is the time of year we’ll be marrying next year, I think it makes even more exciting b/c you can begin to REALLY visualize it 🙂

Post # 5
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@sheri531:  

I feel the same way!  We are having a very small ceremony, 30-40 people and I don’t feel like I can start planning anything yet.  Since we won’t be doing the DJ, grand decorations, etc. there isn’t really much to plan.   But I am chomping at the bit wanting to get things locked in and organized.  We did just order our wedding bands on Sunday so that makes me happy.  I will have a hard time not running around the house staring a it on my finger for the next year though :).

Post # 6
3276 posts
Sugar bee

I’m June 7th and soo excited! We’ve been engaged since October and I wish it would hurry up already! With just about a year to go I feel like there’s still so much to do! We just bought a house together last week so I’m pretty excited for that! We just have to keep occupied and the time will fly!

Post # 7
543 posts
Busy bee

June 14 and we have been engaged since April of last year. The fact that June 2013 is approaching and we still have another year is making me nuts. But this year did fly by so I can only hope the next does too. I WANT TO BE MARRIED ALREADY!!!

Post # 8
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@sheri531:  I’m May 25th! Almost a year away!!

The topic ‘Excited May 2014 Bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors