(Closed) Experimented with the same sex?

posted 10 years ago in Intimacy
  • poll: Have you ever experimented with the same sex?
    Yes : (191 votes)
    40 %
    No : (287 votes)
    60 %
  • Post # 62
    361 posts
    Helper bee

Like others, I’ve always been gender blind. It’s been about the person, not the naughty bits. I dated women years ago. But since I met my SO, nobody else can even compare. 

Post # 63
    2161 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

If I would have been attracted to another woman, I wouldn’t have ruled it out.   ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 64
    382 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I’ve messed around with a few guys when I was younger, and I can be sexually attracted to certain guys.

Post # 65
    2319 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I have not, but it doesn’t surprise me that most other people I know have. These days it’s not so taboo any way.

Post # 66
    1212 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

I had my first kiss with my bestie, when I was 16 and drunk for the first time. In front of her boyfriend, who I secretly liked, who later confessed to my bestie that he wanted to have a threesome with her and me. Which ended up ending our friendship. So, I kind of regret that. I find women very beautiful and sensual though, I’m sure if I hadn’t met Mr. Roux when I was 17 I would have ended up experimenting more. Guess I’ll never know now!

Post # 67
    115 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I’ll admit to being a little bi-curious (especially while drunk) but I’ve never acted on it. 

It’s gotten a bit weird at times because Fiance has a bisexual female friend who’s been sending me strong signals since the day I met her. To make matters worse her husband has recently started coming on to me too. NOT gonna happen with either of them!

Post # 68
    7429 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2009

I lean more towards gender blind as well, but I always had a strong attachment to men and always knew I would end up marrying one.  My hubs is amazing, and I couldn’t imagine sharing him with anyone else, but it was fun while it lasted! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 69
    7367 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

Nope. I’ve definitely find women attractive but never had the desire to act on it. 

Post # 70
    62 posts
    Worker bee

Would love to. I have a lesbian friend and truthfully I had a crush on her before I met my boyfriend. We get along great. Oh, why didn’t I take the opportunity?! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 71
    247 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Lisa Diamond wrote a great book about female sexual fluidity… I want to say it’s called “Female Sexuality” or something like that. Totally worth reading if you think current notions of sexual orientation are lacking.

Sexual orientation was the subejct of my undergraduate and graduate research (what with being a big ol’ queer and all), so I have pretty strong opinions. I think Lisa Diamond’s book is really the most interesting, though.

Post # 72
    891 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

Yes I started very early with girls.  8th & 9th grade actually when my best friend at the time came onto me.  I was terrified but I just went along with it and then it just became a regular thing.  We did quite a lot actually, I won’t give too many details but it was more than just making out and groping.  Then I moved away and lost my virginity to my high school sweetheart and didn’t look back.

Then I got hit on again by a girlfriend my senior year.  We were doing ecstasy and she insisted we make out and she take her shirt off.  I was exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep so she literally started making out with me while I was just laying there lol

I’m still friends with her to this day though and I have girl crushes a lot and think about being with women but I don’t think I’ll ever have the balls to do it again.  I actually have a thing for hot black girls…especially Laura London<3 

Post # 73
    116 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
    @Mrs.HoneyBunchesofOats:  As a bisexual woman, I gotta say, gender doesn’t matter when it comes to the crazies! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I joke around with my husband that I’m a gold star bisexual–I have dated/slept with/been in relationships with  the same number of men and women and it really truly is dependent on personality rather than gender.

Post # 74
    2268 posts
    Buzzing bee

I’ve kissed girls a few times during drunken games of ‘suck and blow’ (the innocent version!) and a few times when pretty darn sober.

It was when I was in Highschool and then in my first 6 months of Universtiy, it was innocent fun – I wouldn’t do it again now simply because I’m in a relationship and I don’t feel kissing another female is any different then kissing a male – as in I would still view it as cheating.

I’m not ‘into’ girls and wouldn’t want to have a relationship with a female, but kissing them for fun is just, fun.

Post # 75
    1540 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I’ve actually only dated one guy (my SO). I dated 2 women before hand. I really didn’t think I’d end up with a man. I was attracted to both, but just leaned towards women. When SO and I hit it off though, there was no going back. Needless to say, some of my male friends were jealous he’s the guy that got me lol

Post # 76
    2226 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

My first serious relationship was with a girl in high school. We dated for a year. 6 months after we went our seperate ways, I met DH and that about sums up my personal life ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Experimented with the same sex?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors