Eye Colour *Prediction*

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 62
Member
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

50% brown, 37.5% blue, 12.5% green

Post # 63
Member
7606 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I just used the calculator (it was very fast today) and our chances are 35% blue, 15% green, and 50% brown (although no one actually had brown eyes in his family, they’re hazel)!

Post # 64
Member
2261 posts
Buzzing bee

So its 73% brown, 20% green and 7% blue. I will be extremely happy if any of our kids have my SO’s eyes. They are this amazing combination of hazel and green, lol I can stare at them forever.

Post # 65
Member
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

21% blue, 29% green, 50% brown– not what i was expecting!

Post # 66
Member
1932 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

I got 75% green and 25% blue.

It’s a bummer though that they didn’t have options for hazel. I know I got my green eyes from my mom, hers are brown-green, so then I may have more of a chance of a brown eyed child (my sister got brown, I got green, and the other four kids all have blue). 

I knew it would be green though, with both my hubby and I having green eyes. Fun little predictor though!

Post # 67
Member
645 posts
Busy bee

Not very likely that my kids will have light eyes… lol

Post # 68
Member
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

 

I’m 67 green and 33 blue, 0 brown. Way cool!I might add…FI’s parents both have brown eyes and his are BRIGHT blue. So there’s definitely possibility for colored eyes from brown eyed parents!

Post # 69
Member
278 posts
Helper bee

Edited since the picture is soo blurry:

Blue:20,9%

Green:29,1%

Brown:50,0%

My son has blue eyes 🙂

Post # 70
Hostess
8149 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hazel isnt an option…. but based on that… we have a 83% chance of green , and 16% chance of blue if i say Fiance has green.  if i say Fiance has blue  then we have 62% chance of green and 37%. brown isnt an option.   haha

Post # 71
Member
1550 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I have a parent with blue eyes and a parent with brown eyes. I ended up with green eyes.

Hubby has a parent with blue eyse and a parent with brown eyes, and he ended up with brown eyes.

We have a 50% chance of having a child with brown, 30% of having a child with green, and 20% of having a child with blue. NOT BAD!

Post # 72
Member
1327 posts
Bumble bee

50% Brown about 30% Green and the rest Blue.  I have been seeing a lot of light eyed babies with one parent having brown eyes so I won’t be surprised if my kids are light eyed, even though I would prefer them to be brown :).

Post # 74
Member
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I wanted to try this thread back when it was so busy it crashed the server- glad it resurfaced! Am I the only weirdo with straight up 50/50 results?

Leave a comment


Find Amazing Vendors