F1 Hearts and Arrows vs. New MoissaniteCo AGS 000 Cut

posted 9 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

newbeegirl :  I purchased the H&A cut and thought it was beautiful but as soon as I found out about the AGS 000 I exchanged the H&A for it. I’ve always wished for a moissanite that was cut just like a diamond and as soon as I found out about the AGS 000 I was all over it. I received the AGS yesterday and I love it. Looks just like a diamond and probably even better than my old diamond due to the ideal cut. Scored a 1.8 on HCA. I’m going to have it set by a jeweler today so I’ll post pics and videos whenever I get my ring back.

Heck for the price you can always just buy one to see it for yourself and return it if you don’t like it. My 1.3 was only $430 with shipping!

Post # 3
6446 posts
Bee Keeper

I have a F1 H&A moissy.  I haven’t seen the other one in person though. 

Post # 6
851 posts
Busy bee

newbeegirl :  Are you set on moissanite? Since you mention wanting something diamond-like, I have found the branded moissanite in the <1.5 ct range can be quite expensive for a simulant, relative to the cost of buying a similar sized preowned diamond.

Post # 7
2814 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

newbeegirl : When I emailed customer service I asked if I could get a G color, 1.3-1.5 carat. I’m sure you could email them and see if they carry the AGS 000 with the specs you want.

Here are two links to both stones unset. H&A indoor lighting since it was a rainy day: https://vimeo.com/317720695  AGS 000 inside with natural sunlight: https://vimeo.com/317520306

I just notice how much the AGS sparkles and has great depth compared to the H&A, looks just like a diamond to my untrained eye. Both are really beautiful options though. I just love the idea of having the one that’s cut like an ideal cut diamond!

I’m on my phone so I apologize if these pics are huge…

H&A:

AGS 000:

Post # 10
49 posts
Newbee

MrsGirlyGirl :  Hi!! I’m def getting sol447 in 14k rose, i’ve messaged chris a lot, but would love to know how it throughs rainbows compared to your f1 H&A? i like rainbows lololol P.S. i too will prob go with G 

Post # 11
49 posts
Newbee

MrsGirlyGirl :  that ags sparkles like crazy!!!! It was in the box too!! lolol sorry i didn’t notice your links before!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors