(Closed) Fabric Square Underneath mirror

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
8353 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I don’t know if there is a specific name for these or not, but you could use cloth napkins or go to the fabric store, get some fabric, and cut out the squares yourself as big as you want.

Post # 4
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i believe these would be called fabric squares 🙂

you could also try napkins or vintage handkerchiefs. or buy fabric and make your own, but be warned, they’re more difficult to make than they look. you have to do the seams *perfectly* or they look like a hot mess.

The topic ‘Fabric Square Underneath mirror’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors