(Closed) FabulousU Gown Photos – Allure 2453 replica

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: How did it turn out?
    Love it : (15 votes)
    39 %
    It's ok : (11 votes)
    29 %
    Hate it because it's not a good replica : (10 votes)
    26 %
    Hate it because I don't like the style of the gown : (2 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 4
    114 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@rufflequeen:   i think it is really nice .. what was the first thing you though of when u saw the pictures ?

Post # 6
    595 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I think yours has a fuller skirt. But it looks better that way I think.

Post # 7
    877 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I notice the V of the lace-up on the corset looks a bit lopsided.  The right side (per the picture) looks more angled than the left side. If it’s laced the same way as shown on you, the lopsidedness will be noticeable.  If it’s pulled tighter, either the top of the dress on the right side will have to be higher than the left or there will be a puckering at the bottom of the corset. I hope that makes sense, it’s hard to describe.

Post # 11
    966 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

How tall are you? No offense, but the dress looks quite small. If you’re short, no problem.

Post # 12
    666 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Something is definitely not good with the ruffles.  Or at least not like the inspiration dress.  

I think the ruffles toward the top of the skirt are too big or too full – they puff out too much and make it look big in the belly.  It seems like it should lay flatter down to the hip area.  The bottom ruffles maybe seem like too many or too short – in the inspiration dress the lower ruffles are very long pieces.  The whole skirt on the inspiration piece seems to fall down in a smooth triangle shape, while the replica seems to be kind of blobby with the top of the skirt being about as poofed out as the bottom.

Post # 13
    123 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

I like it… It looks very fun and flirty. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 14
    39 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2014

Those ruffles WILL be so fun to dance in!! Super cute!

The topic ‘FabulousU Gown Photos – Allure 2453 replica’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors