Post # 107
1. PeOpLe WhO TyPe LikE ThI$ (have deleted all of those people)
2. People who say things like “you b*tch why did you say that behind my back? Say it to my face!?” Um, hypocrisy much?
3. People who share those pictures of iphones that say if you share it, you win one. They are total bs but sooo many people share them!
Post # 108
@mrswestcoast: I LOL’D that your friends with two cats hahahaha…. I had a quick look. Im friends with one…named Jocelyn Pruella.
Post # 109
I got so annoyed with the “pets” facebook pages, I made one for my TV remote… I’m not too sure most people got it…
Post # 110
1) People that treat fb like it’s their diary.
2) People that make accounts for their pets.
3) When people argue on fb.
Post # 111
Just because you have a Facebook, it does not give you free reign to criticize what other people do with their lives. I don’t like particularly political/racial/gender related posts. I don’t care if your baby spit in the cutest way this morning. I don’t care for real-time FB posters. Like, really? A case of soda fell on your foot RIGHT NOW? Why aren’t you tending to your foot as opposed to bitching about it on FB?
I’ve made it a point to clear out my FB every once in a while. I’m no longer in the I-care-about-how-many-friends-I-have camp. I will unfriend people wildly.
Post # 113
That is how connected people are today. If you don’t like what they are.saying, just delete.them or block them.It really is not that big a deal. facebook is an outlet for.some people just like this website.is for.others.