(Closed) Fall 2010?

posted 10 years ago in August 2010
Post # 3
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010 - The Pearl S. Buck House

Yep! We’re working on a contract for our venue for October 23, 2010 in Bucks County, PA.  And I’m so glad I started early!  Fall is so popular, my venue already has 3 contracts written up for both Oct 16 and 23 of 2010. Apparently with this economy, although the wedding industry is still flourishing, some couples are postponing. Here’s to planning ahead, and to plenty of time to DIY 🙂

Post # 4
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

We have decided on September 18, 2010 in Huntington Beach, CA…so I guess that’s late summer/early fall.  We can’t even sign the contract until January because they don’t have their pricing ready.  I love the fact that I will have the time to enjoy the planning and be able to do all the projects I want to do.  Plus, it makes it easier to spread out all the payments!

Post # 6
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

If you know for sure who you want to ask do it now!  That way it will give them time to save some money for all the expenses since most of the costs occur close to the wedding date i.e. showers, Bachelorette Party, etc.  Plus they will have more time to make payments on their dresses!  You can always tell them you understand if they can’t make a committment this far away from the date and that will give them an opportunity to say they can’t afford it if that’s the case.

The topic ‘Fall 2010?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors