(Closed) Fall 2012 Brides, what are your beauty regimens?

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
2135 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Nothing so far. I will probably do some light tanning starting in late July/ early August (yes, yes, I know it is horrible for me!)

Post # 4
2589 posts
Sugar bee

I upgraded to a slightly more expensive moisturizer and scrub to keep my skin nice and clear

I got a groupon for laser under arm zapping

I’m being nice to my hair (straigtening it less) so I can keep it nice and long without split ends

and this summer, I’m going to be a LOT more careful about sunscreen – which I should be anyway – but the thought of terrible tan lines in my one-shoulder dress will give me the extra little kick in the pants.

Post # 5
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I have to get started on this myself… :/

So far, I started tanning and took advantage of it at a cruise we went on this weekend. I have stopped using my flat iron and just blow drying it myself. Will start giving myself home facials soon.

Post # 6
2135 posts
Buzzing bee

Do you guys have any good suggestions for at home facials?

Post # 7
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I started using a better skin care regimen that I use without fail every night and day.  I’m loving what the Philosophy brand does for my skin!  Also, as a Bridesmaid or Best Man in July and September, I’ll keep my tan up with minimal tanning/spraying. 

I’m expirementing with makeup now.  I will be doing my own and i want it perfect!  Its “chic week” at Sephora, and VIB’s get an additional 15% off orders.  I don’t have a store near me, but I took advantage and hopefully in my haul I’ll come out with a a great look.  I DO NOT like to rush things, and I enjoy taking my time to play.

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Brides, what are your beauty regimens?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors