853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Soooo sad. May they rest in peace. 🙁

Post # 155
2616 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

rip and many prayers for those who they left behind.

Post # 156
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Omg, my prayers are with her family! May they rest in peace.

Post # 157
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I am so shocked and upset about this unfortunate tragedy. My prayers are with her family and may her perfect family restin peace!

Post # 158
13563 posts
Honey Beekeeper

Seriously devastating. My heart goes out to their families during this time of enormous tragedy. And to our community here who cares for her!

Post # 159
2253 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

How incredibly sad. My thoughts and prayers are with their loved ones. May they rest in peace.

Post # 160
159 posts
Blushing bee

🙁 

Post # 161
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

This is such a tragedy. I didn’t see PL much around the boards, but how heartbreaking! Her poor family and friends, and even her WB/net friends…I send my thoughts and prayers to you all. Especially her mom/step-dad…after reading her ‘announcement’ thread it looks like they had just lost a parent in the last month, and now their daughter, Future Sister-In-Law, and grandchild. My heart hurts for them. 

Post # 162
1924 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Wow, I didn’t really know her but I was just looking at her engagement photos the other day.  Heartbreaking… :'(

Post # 163
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

So, so, so very sad. My heart goes out to her family. How tragic and sudden. My heart goes out to everyone involved…

Post # 164
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

OMG, I feel very sad. This is a horrible thing. I will pray for them. I wish we could send a letter to their parents. If someone knows more details aboout their familes, please share it with us.

Post # 165
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

This is incredibly tragic, my heart goes out to their families! It breaks my heart to find out what happened to PL and her family after viewing their e-pics just a few days ago. May the rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families and loved ones during this devasting time.

Post # 166
380 posts
Helper bee

This is so tragic and so terrible, my heart is breaking for them. It’s so, so sad.

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors