(Closed) Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 182
13837 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

So sad to hear this.  They were such a beautiful couple who looked so in love.  ๐Ÿ™

Post # 183
2194 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

such a tragedy. I wish her family peace at this incredibly difficult time.

Post # 184
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am so sorry to hear that… ๐Ÿ™ May they rest in peace…

Post # 185
1275 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

So tragic and heartbreaking. My thoughts are with their families during this horrible time. 

Post # 186
1812 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

How sad!  Rest in Peace with your fiance by your side and your baby in your arms.

Post # 187
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

This is so incredibly sad and heart breaking. I had never interacted with PL personally but read many of her posts here on the nesting board. She was always so genuinely sweet and helpful, with a great outlook on life.

I cannot even begin to fathom how devasating it would be to lose not only one child in a lifetime, but two children, a DIL and a future grand child all in one instant. How does one ever recover from that?

I try to find some peace in the fact that they are still together, even if it’s not here on earth. They will truly be together forever. It’s amazing how quickly life can change. RIP PennyLainne and family. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 188
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I didn’t know PennyLainne but my heart is still sad today. It’s so tragic to loose a young couple who were excited about the birth of their child.

Today truly is a sad day, I know God has a reason for what he does but it’s just so sad.

Post # 189
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

This is just horrible news – really makes you think how quickly one can go. My thoughts are with their families and friends.

Post # 190
7693 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

wow this is so sad. Her family will be in my thoughts. I just can’t believe something like this could happen.

Post # 191
2025 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I read this on my phone last night, so didn’t have a chance to post, but this has haunted me all night. This is so heartbreaking. What a horrible loss and I am praying for their families. I feel so much love for all the babies board ladies, and this just leaves me speechless. 

Post # 192
4548 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

What a sad story – looking at the happy picture of them on the news story just broke my heart.  My thoughts and prayers go out to her & her FI’s families & friends, as well as to you Bees who knew her well.

I’ve read her posts in the past. . . our community has lost a wonderful person.

Post # 193
5789 posts
Bee Keeper

How incredibly tragic this is. Such a sad, sad day. ๐Ÿ™

I wish their families strength to get through the heartache of their loss.

Post # 194
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

OMG, I am just stunned.  Such a tragic, tragic accident.  Love and prayers to their families who are surely grieving their loss and the loss of their unborn baby.  ๐Ÿ™

Post # 195
6015 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

OMG I  came into the Hive today to catch up a little before my big evening and found this…. I’m so terribly sad for her family…. I’ll be thinking about her all day today and praying for her family.

Post # 196
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this. I just can’t imagine what their parents are going through, losing so much at once. Life is so short, this just breaks my heart.

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors