(Closed) Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 197
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

How tragic! My heart breaks for them & their family.

Post # 199
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Although I do not know you, my heart is deeply sadden, my prayers goes out to the family and friends. May you all rest in peace.

Post # 200
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I am seriously still in shocked, I told my Fiance last night and he couldn’t believe it either, he got used to some of the names I spoke about from the Bee and she was one of them. They are in my prayers and I hope they are resting in peace.

Post # 201
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012 - The Chapel of the Sir Christopher Wren Building, 2007 Legacy Hall

This truly breaks my heart. I will be keeping their family in my thoughts and prayers.

Post # 202
7605 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I kept hoping to check this thread and find that there had been some mistake but I’ve just read the articles posted.  This just seems so unfair.

Post # 203
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

So sad and heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers goes to her family and friends.

Post # 204
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

What an absolute tragedy! This is so heartbreaking…my thoughts and prayers go out to their families. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 206
2559 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I didn’t even know her and I’m heartbroken for her family. Will be hugging my husband a little tighter tonight.

Post # 207
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

So sad. May her and her little family R.I.P. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 208
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Just saw this on the main page.  How terribly sad.  Prayers to their families and friends.

Post # 209
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is really sad and hard to understand and make sense of why things like this happen. Let’s seriously pray for his and her parents and family. This is such a tragedy. Just recently (last week) I was driving home from work in thunderstorm weather and hydroplaned in a ditch. This was very scary and had it been in the very next ditch it could have been tragic as this.

It brings me to tears to read that article on her incident because these accidents are so unsuspecting…Life is truly short and ladies I hope we forget all the small details about the wedding planning and remember to cherish the moments with our family just like she did. If you read her past posts she was such a great young woman that adored her family.

In her honor, lets maintain that level of adoration and love for our family because this world is not promised to us.

Post # 210
2410 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I still can’t get over this news. It has shaken me to my core. We will miss her very much.

Post # 211
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

how incredibly sad ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors