(Closed) Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 212
813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

This is devasting. my heart goes out to her family. I cannot believe this.

Post # 213
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I didn’t know her as well as other people knew her on the board. She had responded to a few of my posts and always gave such positive, uplifting advice. This story has really struck a chord with me. Even if it’s just something on the boards, I’d like to do a Random Acts of Kindness day in memory of PennyLainne. She was always so positive and uplifting. It’d be a nice way to pay tribute to her. I don’t know if anybody else would be interested, but we could pick a day and do something nice for someone else in her honor.

What do you girls think?

Post # 214
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

This news is absolutely devastating.  I can’t even imagine the loss their famillies are feeling right now.  I didn’t know Penny well, but it breaks my heart to see anyone pass suddenly like that.

Rest in peace!  Thoughts and prayers go out to their families and friends.

Post # 216
9816 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@soontobmrsn:  Yes that was posted already. Her pics are on the front page of the site.

Post # 217
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@soontobmrsn:  yes ๐Ÿ™

Post # 218
3670 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I read this last night and I kept hoping that it was some kind of mistake but the last article seems to make it more real.  I didn’t interact with her a lot but I remember her congratulating me when I found out I was pregnant and I remember being so happy when she got her positive test too.  This makes me so sad and my thoughts are with their friends and family.  

Post # 219
9481 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I couldn’t stop thinking about PennyLainne, her fiance, and baby last night.  I almost cried myself to sleep.  ๐Ÿ™

Post # 220
1012 posts
Bumble bee

This is just horrible.  I even told my SO about it because i couldn’t believe it.  I didn’t know her, but i cant imagine what their families are going through.  

So devastating.  Life is so fragile.  

Post # 221
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am new here and this is truly heartbreaking news Frown..i am so, so, so sorry…

Post # 222
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Rouquine: I slept terribly last night because I could not stop thinking about this. I am just so sad for their families.  It’s so hard to believe she’s not here anymore.

@keepsmiling19:  I think that’s a really nice way to honor her. I’d be up for that!

I talked with my Darling Husband about this and we said it’s a good remember for us not to take anything for granted. As a result, we’ve been hugging a little tigher and being extra sweet. I think that’s another good way to honor PL’s memory.

Post # 223
9481 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@78h2o:  I felt scared, sad, and heartbroken for her.  Sigh.

Post # 224
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Rouquine:  ๐Ÿ™ (hugs)

Post # 225
2216 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh my gosh.  Wow. I’m speechless.  This is so tragic.  RIP ๐Ÿ™

Post # 226
869 posts
Busy bee

I am speechless, hearbroken, and have goosebumps like crazy.

@keepsmiling19:  I think this is a wonderful idea!

This really puts all the wedding planning stress/friend/family drama that some of us are dwelling on in perspective….  My heart goes out to her family.

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors