(Closed) Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(

posted 8 years ago in Babies
Post # 257
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am just….sickened by those comments.  Those peoples’ posts should be removed if anyone in charge has a lick of human decency.  How are people so disgusting.  PL does not deserve this, and I truly hope her family is spared the utter ridiculousness of small town stupidity – or whatever it is.  Definitely stupidity.

I’m praying for you and your family right now, PL.  Gorgeous sweet girl.  I am so sorry.

Post # 258
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wouldn’t it be nice if her family could see the 7 pages of loving comments here, rather than the hurtful ignorant comments on that article???  Ughhh…  I hope they realize that is a VERY limited set of the population commenting on that article.  

Post # 259
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I was very sad to hear this news today. My heart goes out to PL, her baby and Fiance and their families – RIP

Post # 260
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@smores:  That is a good suggestion–I hope they realize there are pages of positive and heartfelt comment on the bee about what a tragic loss this is.  Ugg, I hate local newspaper comment sections.  Mine where I live is so vile they have shut it down and only allow commenting on a few stories a day. What is wrong with people?I hope her family can ignore the comments. 

This is such a tragic and sad situation, and her family must be utterly devestated.  I can’t even imagine what their poor parents and family are going through 🙁  RIP PL and family.  You are all gone too soon.

Post # 262
2135 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

It realized how ridiculous people can be on the news sites. Last year (a year ago exactly!), FI’s cousin was missing for a week, then they found her body. It was such a hard time for friends and family, yet the speculation and assumptions on the news sites were so malicious and horrible. I hate seeing the same thiing going on in this case. No family or friends should ever have to see those, and I say shame on the sites for allowing comments!

Post # 263
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

FYI, 78h2o has set up a way to contribute to a flower arrangement to be sent to PennyLainne’s memorial service. If you want to contribute please pm her or me. It’s pretty simple and has a great start already!

Post # 266
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

I still cannot believe this.  What a sweet woman and bright spot in our community.  Rest in peace, PennyLaine.

Post # 267
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011 - Old Cadet Chapel/Highlands Country Club

This is heartbreaking.  My thoughts and prayers to PL, her family, friends, and community.

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors