(Closed) Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 92
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

This is so heartbreaking </3. Prayers going out to her family and friends and all of the weddingbee community! Such a tragic loss! Cry

Post # 93
Bee
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride\'s residence

My condolences to all who knew her, here and elsewhere. πŸ™

Post # 94
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

That’s horrible πŸ™ My condolences go out to everyone that played a part in her and her family’s life.

Post # 95
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I HATE that I am posting this. Don’t even read these if you don’t want to know, but this was just posted:

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/three+snowmobilers+killed+in+crash+near+wainwright/6442606350/story.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/story/2012/03/22/edmonton-wainwright-3-killed-snowmobile.html

If I find out anything regarding where flowers or donations or anything can be sent in memoriam of Krysti, her Fiance and his brother, I will re-post. Some of you have PM’ed, and I just wanted everyone to know that if I do get that information, I will post it.

I am just sick posting those links πŸ™

Post # 96
Bee
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Catholic church followed by a botanical conservatory

Such a sad day for the hive and for these families. My heart goes out to them! πŸ™

Post # 97
9478 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Beebug:  πŸ™

Post # 98
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

By far the saddest thing I have ever encountered on WB. πŸ™ My condolences to all those who knew and loved her.

Post # 99
10283 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

That’s awful :(. My condolences to her family and friends.

Post # 101
2560 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I just saw this now, I didn’t know her well, but I appreciated her input on the boards, and this news is so incredibly sad. 

Post # 102
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

My condolences to her family and friends and the Bees who were close with her. So shocking.

Post # 103
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow, life is too short. RIP Pennylaine. So tragic. πŸ™

Post # 104
464 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Sweet ceremony by the sea and sunset celebration on the North Shore of Hawaii

We love you, PL and thank you for making our lives a little brighter and supporting us when we needed it most. you’ll be terribly missed and never forgotten. xo

Post # 105
1713 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

That is so sad, it really is… I’m so sorry for the family’s loss, I hope they can find strength during this difficult time. 

Post # 106
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

How truly heartbreaking.  My thoughts and prayers are with those who were close to her and her family and friends.  

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors